We dare you NOT to smile after seeing these Arlington-centric pics.
1. A Dazzling Fireworks Show After a Texas Rangers Game = Love
Globe Life Park
2. Speaking of the Rangers, Boy We Loved This Sign at the “Ballpark.”
Original Signage at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington
3. But When This Change Happened…
Globe Life Insurance Signage
4. Rangers Fan and Arlington Resident Leanne Rand Wrote a Letter Expressing Her Displeasure to Globe Life Park/Texas Rangers Officials and This Happened!
New Globe Life Park Signage
5. Speaking of Sports, The Home to America’s Team Brings World-Class Sporting and Entertainment Events to Town.
6. You Don’t Have to Leave Town for Thrills…
Six Flags Over Texas
7. Or a Higher Education to Sharpen Your Skills…
University of Texas at Arlington
8. Or Water Rides That’ll Give You Chills!
9. An Adventure with Nature isn’t Far Away.
10. We Love Free Live Music Under the Stars.
11. And The History of Country Music Here is Unmatched!
12. Time to Get Your Shop On? No Problem!
13. Where Else Can You Learn About the History of Bowling…
International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame
14. And Appreciate Fine Art Without Breaking the Bank?
Arlington Museum of Art
15. When You’re Hungry, You Can Visit Local Restaurants Featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives with Guy Fieri, Like Here…
16. And Here…
Jamaica Gates Caribbean Cuisine
17. And Here.
Prince Lebanese Grill
18. Although Guy Visited the Dallas Location, We’re Still Pumped We Have One of These!
19. Oh, and When a Certain Historic Arlington Restaurant is Reopened After a Three Year Hiatus, We Get Really Happy!
20. So Happy, It Feels Like Christmas is Here!
- Interlochen Neighborhood Christmas Light Display