Are you ready for Valentine’s Day?
It is only a few days a way. What a great time to show your mate how much you love them.
That means rolling out the red carpet for the one you love. A date night is in order.
For many of us, finding a romantic restaurant for Valentine’s Day dinner is in the cards. If that’s the case, several Arlington restaurants are having some dinner specials to help you celebrate.
Here’s the list of restaurants in Arlington offering Valentine’s Day dinner specials.
R Bar & Grill
Appetizer (choose one)
- Lobster Bisque
- Caesar Salad
- Surf & Turf of Beef Filet and Tiger Shrimp
- Chocolate Napoleon with Strawberry Mousse
Cost: $39/person. The menu also features an optional manager’s wine pairing to go along with your meal for $25/person.
Location: 2401 E Lamar Blvd
Phone: (817) 640-4711
Reservations are recommended. You can make reservations by calling the restaurant at 817-640-4711.
Choice of Appetizer
- Soy and Honey Infused Pork Belly served with a Spicy Adobe Cream Sauce
- Crispy Grilled Scallops served with Tomato & Red Pepper Chutney
- Baby Heirloom & Seasonal Greens – Baby Spinach & Arugula Greens, Feta Cheese, and Strawberries tossed in a Maple Walnut Citrus Vinaigrette
Choice of Entrée
- Spiced Roasted Rack of Lamb – Espresso & Coco Dusted Lamb with a Saffron & Dried Cherry Risotto topped with a Dark Chocolate Pepper Glaze
- Grilled Filet of Wagyu Beef Tenderloin served with Truffle Potato Galette with Blue Cheese Butter and Balsamic Cipollini Onions, Asparagus & Baby Carrots
- “Lovers of the Sea” 506 Shrimp & Lobster Scampi – Jumbo Shrimp Sautéed in Garlic Butter White Wine served with Angel Hair Pasta Tossed in a Basil Pesto Cream Reduction
A Choice of Dessert
- Salted Caramel Decadent Cake topped with a Bailey’s Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherry & Frangelico Ice Cream – Topped with Seasonal Berries, Served in a Toasted Almond Tuile
Cost: $65 per person + tax & gratuity
Location: 506 N Center St.
Phone: (817) 801-5541
Available Valentine’s Day ~ Tuesday, February 14th from 5:30-9pm. Reservations are required Call (817) 801-5541 to make reservations. The restaurant’s normal dinner menu will not be available during this on Valentine’s Day.
The Valentine’s Day menu will is also available Wednesday, Feb. 15th through Saturday, Feb. 18th from 5:30-9pm. The regular a la carte dinner menu will be available these nights.
Melting Pot of Arlington
Melton Pot of Arlington is offering an special Valentine’s Day weekend menu.
First Course (select one per couple)
- Tomato Basil Cheddar Fondue
- Bacon & Brie Swiss Fondue
- Wisconsin Trio Cheese Fondue
Served with rustic breads, fresh vegetables, and crisp green apples for dipping.
Second Course (select one per person)
- Strawberry Almond Salad with Basil-Infused White Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- House Salad with choice of House, Ranch, or Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette Dressing
- Caesar Salad
Third Course (plated for two)
- Entrée of Cold-Water Lobster Tail
- Bacon Salt & Cracked Pepper Filet Mignon
- Lemon Basil Chicken Breast
- Cilantro Lime Shrimp
- Seasoned Choice Angus Sirloin
- Memphis BBQ Pork Tenderloin
- Shrimp & Roasted Garlic Ravioli,
- White mushroom caps, broccoli florets, and red bliss potatoes
Served fondue-style with our most popular dipping sauces.
Fourth Course (select one per couple)
- Dark Mint Cookie
- Caramel Nut
- “Create Your Own” Chocolate Fondue
Served with fresh strawberries, bananas, pound cake, brownies, blondies, and marshmallows for dipping.
Cost and Dates:
Cost: $120 per couple
Reservations are recommended. Valentine’s Day Dinner special is available beginning Friday, February 10 through Tuesday, February 14*.
*Note: Tuesday, February 14th hours are 4-11 p.m.
Location: 4000 Five Points Drive, Suite 119 (in Arlington Highlands Shopping Center)
Phone: (817) 469-1444
Ventana Grille will offer a Valentine’s Day four course meal at Ventana Grille on Tuesday, February 14th from 6 p.m. and stop at 9 p.m. Reservations are required by 5 p.m. on February 10th.
Jumbo Lump Crab Cake with a roasted corn salsa and a white wine beurre blanc.
Mixed greens tossed with a balsamic dressing. Topped with sliced almonds, strawberries, and fried goat cheese.
Mixed greens with onions, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese. Served with ranch dressing.
Pan roasted chicken with creole cream cheese whipped potatoes and sautéed vegetables topped with a mushroom ragout.
Grilled 7oz Fillet with garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed green beans topped with a Hollandaise sauce.
Pan seared Flounder with angel rice pilaf and sautéed vegetable topped with a herb chardonnay butter.
Croissant Bread Pudding topped with a crème anglaise.
Cost: $45 per person plus tax and gratuity
Location: 7005 Golf Club Dr. Arlington, TX 76001 (at Tierra Verde Golf Club)
Phone: (817) 548-5047
Keep an eye on this page as we’ll add more Valentine’s Day dinner specials at Arlington restaurants as information is made available.