Summer is on our heels. School will be out soon.
That means it is time to begin making plans on how to keep the little ones busy this summer.
With a 7 year-old and a 5 year-old, we’ve got to have fun and stay busy on a budget!
If you are like us and looking for kid-sized fun on the cheap this summer, you’ve gotta know about this.
Studio Movie Grill will offer their Children’s Summer Series this summer. The Children Summer Series features recent, popular, children films for $1.
Yep! Only $1. Four quarters. Ten dimes. 20 nickels. One hundred pennies.
I guess you get the point…
With no further ado, here are the movies that will be shown:
- May 29-June 2: Monsters Vs Aliens
- June 5-June 9: How To Train Your Dragon
- June 12-June 16: Rio
- June 19-June 23: Turbo
- June 26-June 30: Trolls
- July 3-July 7: Horton Hears A Who!
- July 10-July 14: Kung Fu Panda 3
- July 17-July 21: Shrek The Third
- July 24-July 28: Madagascar
- July 31-Aug 4: The Peanuts Movie
- Aug 7-Aug 11: Ice Age: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs
- Aug 14-Aug 18: Chicken Run
- Aug 21-Aug 25: Home
- Aug 28-Sep 1: Monsters Vs Aliens
Please note: Children’s Summer Series varies by location based on each school district’s summer vacation schedules. Therefore, not all titles will be available for all locations.