Quick question for you…
Do you like tacos?
I’m guessing if you live in Arlington, you love tacos. After all, we were chosen as the most taco crazed city in the country.
When you get that taco craving, you don’t want any ole’ taco. You want damn good tacos!
Well if that’s what you desire, this news will make you happy.
Torchy’s Tacos is one of the most popular spots for tacos in the metroplex. The closest Torchy’s Tacos to Arlington is their Fort Worth location.
If you’re unfamiliar with the restaurant, it started in Austin in 2006 by Michael Rypka. Learn more about its history here.
Torchy’s Tacos has a menu full of tacos with big flavor and variety. A few popular choices include:
- Green Chile Pork – Slow-roasted pork carnitas simmered with green chiles and topped with queso fresco, cilantro, onoins and a lime wedge. ($3.75)
- Trailer Park – Fried chicken, green chiles, lettuce, pico de gallo and cheese on a flour tortilla with poblano sauce. ($3.75)
- Mr. Pink – Guajilla seared ahi tuna, cabbage fresca, cilantro and queso fresco served with chipotle sauce. ($4.75)
Open at 7 a.m on Monday – Friday and 8 a.m. on Saturday – Sunday, breakfast tacos are also on the menu for the early birds.
Love a good drink? Torchy’s has a fully stocked bar to compliment your food. Happy hour is from 3 p.m. – 7 p.m everyday. Drink specials include:
- Everyday – $1.50 off all beers and margaritas; $.50 off everything else
- Monday – $4 house margaritas
- Tuesday – $2 select beers
- Wednesday – $4 Deep Eddy day
- Thursday – $6 signature drinks (Torchy’s Tini, Torchy’ Proud Mary, Lorena)
- Friday – $6 Peg Leg
- Saturday and Sunday – $3 Weekend Cures (Sangria, Bloody Mary, Mimosa, Tequila Sunrise)
If you can attest that their tagline Damn Good Tacos is accurate or a wandering taco lover looking for a new spot, Torchy’s Tacos in the Arlington Highlands is waiting on you.
AT A GLANCE
Torchy’s Tacos Arlington
|4000 Five Points Blvd.
Arlington, TX 76018
|Hours of Operation
Mon-Thurs: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Fri: 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Sat: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Sun: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.